I have decided I will rent a room here and stay here for the winter. I know winter is coming, because as I sit on the sofa looking out of the window I see the geese starting to migrate.
But for peace and quiet, I don't think the ever is quiet. We have the cows mooing, the neighbors dogs barking, and the coyotes howling the whole night.
If it were not for the neighbouring farms' barn light, there would be almost pitch darkness. That makes it perfect to sit on the porch steps and watch the stars at night.
I am happy here. I have no anxiety here.
It has been an extra long off shift this shift, that was a complete waste of fucking time. The surgery I was supposed to be supporting G through was suddenly "postponed". He then asks me to spend the whole day with him on Saturday. Friday night he sends me a picture of the cat and his son. I knew right then I was the proverbial hot potato and I was basically dropped and ignored all weekend.
Funnily enough, it's now gotten to the stage where it doesn't shock or surprise me. It doesn't upset me, I guess I know is coming. I think I have so emotionally removed myself from this "Relationship". I've given up on given 150% compared to his 5%. So much for Mr Please Don't Leave Me. Ha.
It's is been a couple of gray days here recently, it's time to go back to work, even for a short shift.

No comments:
Post a Comment