So it has been over a month now since I moved into my apartment. The second off shift that I have come home here. Downtown life is ... taking a little getting used to, but in a good way. So much happening so close to home, and anywhere in the city I need to go to, I am already half way there.
So much opportunity, just learning to try stuff on my own. There is Shakespeare in the Park for the next 6 weeks.
I finally got rid of the truck too. I have no trailer any more (it went to a wonderful home), and every promise for life in the country is way up in smoke, so there was no need to keep it. I got myself a lovely swanky, if a little old fashioned car. His name is Dorian. Dorian Grey, as this one can not age. I have to keep this one.
Still waiting to hear news on the truck driving job that I asked for a transfer to. I could just imagine dad's face when he would find out that I get to drive one of the world's largest trucks. I really hope it comes off.
The weather is insanely hot at the moment, highs of up to 35 ish. It's impossible to sleep. This apartment is like the seventh level of Hades.
All moved in and happy as Larry, but I have somehow lost my external hard drive. What is it with me and these drives. I just can't keep them. LOL. I need to keep up with my vlog, so maybe something I can do this weekend.
Life is slow, and life is quiet, so I think I need a roadtrip for some material.
No comments:
Post a Comment