Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Driving the City

It`s a few days before Christmas and all the running around that that entails.  

 I finally got Andrew to get his hair cut and he keeps telling me off for staring at him, but I have never seen him to grown up and mature-looking.   I would love to take some photos of him while he is looking this good.  But I doubt that he would let me.

I have been playing with the timelapse on my camera as well, and seeing that situations I can put that to use in.  I tried putting it in the car yesterday, but the damned thing was sliding all over the place.

It's Sunday and a Sunday I am at home, so off to the Lord Nelson for some lunch with my peeps.  Wish I hadn't eaten so much for breakfast now though.


No comments:

Post a Comment